Under section 171 of the Companies Act, every company must appoint a company secretary within 6 months of incorporation.
The Company Secretary is an appointed officer of the Company answerable to duties and obligations set out in the Companies Act.
We provide the following corporate secretarial services:
- Incorporate Company
- Provision of secretary
- Corporate Governance compliance deadlines and procedures
- Statutory filing compliance to ACRA
- Keeping proper corporate secretarial record
- Preparation of annual report in XBRL format
- Reminders of Annual report filing and other governance deadlines
- Striking off of a company
- Documenting resolutions to lodge changes with ACRA
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting and submission of Annual Return to ACRA
- Board of Directors meeting documents and preparation work